Readers now may subscribe to receive new articles by email. The articles will be sent in plain text format. You may sign up by entering your email address in the subscription box at the top of the column at the left.
February 21, 2008
Sign Up for Our Newsletter.
Who We Are
Maryland Elder Law is the website of Attorney, William M. Gatesman, licensed to practice law in Maryland and D.C. Mr. Gatesman assists clients in D.C. and Maryland as the Gatesman Law Office, and in Western Maryland as an associate of the Law Firm of Michael G. Day & Associates. ____________________________
Click -Here- to send us an email if you have any questions about the articles or if you would like more information about the services we offer.
Each month, we send to our subscribers a plain text copy of our latest article by email. It is easy to sign up to receive our newsletter. Simply enter your email address in the newsletter sign up box at the top of this column to get started. We do not share your email address with anyone. ____________________________
The information on this website is not legal advice. Please click on the link at the top of this page for more information.
Last 15 Articles
- William M. Gatesman, Attorney at Law
- Getting the MOLST Out of Medical Decision Making
- Simplified Ancillary Administration in Maryland
- Will Helping your Child Cause you to Lose Medicaid Benefits?
- Solving a Thorny Property Ownership Problem
- Ten Myths About the Dying Process
- Legislature Tinkers With Power of Attorney Law
- October Brings New Laws Affecting Probate in Maryland
- When a Mere Guardianship is Not Enough
- Deducting Assisted Living Costs
- Gifts to Disabled Children
- The Other Side of Caregiving
- Do I need a Lawyer to Apply for Medicaid?
- Medicare Open Enrollment Ends Early This Year
- Reflections of a Non-Expert Caregiver