Readers now may subscribe to receive new articles by email. The articles will be sent in plain text format. You may sign up by entering your email address in the subscription box at the top of the column at the left.
February 21, 2008
Sign Up for Our Newsletter.
Call us now at 301-260-0095Click -Here- to send us an email if you have any questions about the articles or if you would like more information about the services we offer. ____________________________
Who We Are
Maryland Elder Law is the website of Attorney, William M. Gatesman, licensed to practice law in Maryland and D.C. Mr. Gatesman serves clients in all Maryland counties, with offices in Montgomery, Howard, Frederick, and Washington counties. ____________________________
Each month, we send to our subscribers a plain text copy of our latest article by email. It is easy to sign up to receive our newsletter. Simply enter your email address in the newsletter sign up box at the top of this column to get started. We do not share your email address with anyone. ____________________________
The information on this website is not legal advice. Please click on the link at the top of this page for more information.
Last 15 Articles
- The Fox is Guarding the Hen House in a Maryland Guardianship
- William M. Gatesman, Attorney at Law
- Medicaid Updates Transfer Penalty Rule
- A People’s Lawyer
- When a Parent Dies Owning a House with a Mortgage, May the Children Inherit the House Without Getting a New Mortgage?
- Beware the Revocable Trust Creditor Trap
- New Procedure to Obtain Estate Tax Return Closing Letter
- Circuit Court Upholds Decision to Eliminate Exemption for Joint Assets
- Medicaid Exclusion for Joint Assets Under Attack
- Protecting Property After Death
- How to Prevent The Never Ending Estate
- Income Deposits and Permanent Medicaid Ineligibility
- Paying Legal Fees from a Probate Estate
- How Much House is Too Much?
- Preventing Medicaid Estate Recovery